This is the only programme without a trigger and is designed to be used by people on the spectrum to help them accept and celebrate who they are, while tackling some of the common issues many autistic people struggle with.
The main areas covered are:
• learning to accept and cope with changes to your routine
• keeping clean and healthy
• enjoying new foods
• liking and accepting yourself while respecting other people’s opinions
• exploring new relationships and environments
• improving hand-eye coordination
• expressing yourself verbally and in writing
• understanding body language
• establishing better sleep patterns
This is a long programme and I’d recommend people listen to it at night while they fall asleep, although they’re welcome to listen to it during the day too, as it does have the option to wake up at the end if it’s appropriate to do so.
You may be surprised to learn that despite the title, I don’t actually use the words ‘autism’ or ‘autistic’ during this programme. The reason for this is that I’m focussing on each person as an individual; offering support in the areas they might be struggling, while respecting the fact that there is so much more to them than any diagnosis can describe.
Buy a copy of this programme here:
I’ve answered some of the most frequently asked questions here: FAQ but if there’s anything else you’d like to ask, please feel free to get in touch using the ‘Contact Me’ button at the top of the page.