PLEDGE £1 A MONTH & CHANGE THE WORLD!
Announcing our PLEDGE A POUND campaign where we’re asking every person who’s ever wished for a better future for people with autism to get together and help us achieve just that.
We realise money is tight for many people at the moment, so we’re asking for just £1 a month from our supporters. It doesn’t sound like much, but put together, everybody’s pounds will soon add up, and we’ll be able to get out there and make the kind of difference we want to, but are currently unable to due to lack of funds.
Again, we realise that one of the things people are short of when they’re living with autism is time! That’s why we’re only asking for 5 minutes. 5 minutes is all it takes to set up a monthly donation via Virgin Money Giving, and once it’s done, it will come off your card automatically every month, it’s as simple as that.
We’ve recently had to close all of our support groups, our cookery club and even our cinema club, and without more donations from our supporters, this could sadly be Autism All Stars’ last year, but with your help we can get back on our feet financially and start going out into the community again and doing what we do best: giving families hope, support and friendship while showing the world that autistic people really are amazing, unique individuals with so much to offer.
Some of Our Regular Outgoings
Below are some of our regular outgoings, and show how your money would be used to help keep the charity running, allowing us to continue improving the lives of people living with autism:
• £25 pays for arts & crafts items for young children to use at our events
• £50 pays for 50 large first class stamps
• £75 pays for flyers to distribute to schools, colleges & doctors’ surgeries
• £95 pays for posters & flyers to advertise an individual event
• £100 pays our website hosting for a year
• £115 pays for volunteers’ refreshments at one character event
• £120 pays our volunteers’ travel expenses to 6 events
• £250 pays for a year’s Public & Employer’s Liability Insurance
• £270 pays for printing ink & paper for a year
• £350 pays for office equipment including printers & laminators
• £500 pays for venue hire for 2 theatrical events
• £1,250 pays for the running of our Surrey Support Group for a year
• £2,150 pays for the running of our Autism-Friendly Cinema Club for a year
Please pull together and help us make the world a happier, more accepting place for people living with autism. Spread the word to your family and friends and together we really can achieve great things!
Here’s a Step by Step Guide to Donating…
Visit uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/ and follow these instructions:
Alternatively, press this link to go directly to our donation page & follow the same procedure: